i love food.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hello, today was the first day of school. It was quite fun yet different. I was in a different class, a class that i did not enjoy being in so much. I wonder how am i going to survive for another 30months. On a different note, i have A LOT of homework and 1000 word chinese compo describing myself and a summary on chapter1 of biology which i feel that i don't have to do cos i already know. ( then again, if i knew why would i be where i am now. ) It's pretty stressful being in this new class. It's only the first day and i've already have so much on my mind. I'm sort of a pessimist, but this won't do. How am i going to survive; Ignorance is bliss. My first attempt was sort of good but it wasn't even ignoring, it was more of running away. Any i'm quite sad and i lead a tragic life and actually, i'm not doing too great about retaining it hasn't even sunk in after so long.

Thanks for the note.
Thanks for returning the present.
I think it's a sign.
This is my turning point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home